Reviews of Fence Connection
- Name:
- Neil Hoskin
- Phone:
- 01733 210460
- Mobile:
- 07967 839626
Summary:
Replacing damaged garden fence.
Comments:
Summary:
New boundary fence.
Comments:
Neil is a very pleasent person to deal with. I am normally a bit nervous of using people I don't know however, he was recommended by a work collegue.
I couldn't be more pleased with his constant call updates and his professionalism and all was left tidy. As I said to Neil, if a fence could be called beautiful then thats my fence. I will definitely keep his number for further work.
Summary:
Did a half day of work on our broken fence.
Comments:
Neil was great. Cannot fault his work. He and his helper were great. Lovely job well done on time as promised. Came out on a Sunday to quote. 100% recommend. Top man.
Summary:
Repairs to fencing and gate.
Comments:
Neil was professional and polite and I felt he was extremely honest and trustworthy. What really impressed me was how good his communication was. He kept me updated at all stages of the work and was clear about what he was doing. He did an excellent job for a reasonable price. I would be happy to recommend him.
Summary:
Removal of old boundary wire fence and posts and erection of new boarded fence.
Comments:
Extremely happy with the result He explained everything before he carried it out. Tidied up completely after the work. Was prompt. Value for money. A professional job carried out by very pleasant people. I would recommend this firm to anyone.
Summary:
Repair broken fences.
Comments:
Excellent; would recommend.
Summary:
Replacing picket fence, posts and removal of grass to front garden and laying stone chippings.
Comments:
Neil had previoulsy replaced fencing to my rear garden and I had no hesitation in calling him to complete the works carried out to my front garden. Neil is very accommodating and takes pride in his work.
Neil and Josh did a very good job and I am very pleased with the result.
Thanks to you both.
Summary:
Erection of a new fence at the bottom of our garden and also our neighbours garden.
Comments:
We cannot recommend Neil highly enough. We met at the property and discussed several ideas for the fences. We then changed our minds several times and had the quotes re-done. Nothing was too much trouble and Neil was extremely helpful with his advice and recommendations. The fences are now complete and his work is outstanding, we would thoroughly recommend him to everyone. His price for the work was the best we received too! We will definitely be using him again in the future.
Summary:
Replaced the fence to the rear of our garden.
Comments:
Neil turned up when he said he would, completed the work with minimum of fuss and tidied up after himself. He prides himself on doing a good job, which is exactly what he done for us!
Summary:
Replacement of damaged/old fence panels, including addition of concrete posts and gravel boards.
Comments:
On site for 2 days. Neil is clearly a busy person and in demand but once the date agreed arrived, he turned up and completed work as agreed and for the price agreed.
He's not happy until you are happy!
Would definitely recommend and use him again.
My neighbour had used this firm to replace his storm damaged fence.
I was so impressed by the high quality of workmanship offered, there was no contest who to choose when it came to getting my damaged fence replaced.
Neil and Josh work hard to ensure high standards of workmanship at all times. Paying attention to the smallest detail, they present a product that is not only functional but aesthetically pleasing.
I am totatally satisfied in the way the work was efficiently completed.
I would recommend Fence Connection to anybody needing this type of work done.
In my opinion Fence Connection is the ROLLS ROYCE of Fencers.