Much more than just a recommendation...

Back to member overview

Review of work in West Pinchbeck

Review Date:
8th February 2009

Comments:

Highly conscientious, trustworthy and dedicated. Neil took on small extra elements on this job without complaint or additional cost. The quality of the work was checked throughout and any alternative options were communicated and discussed prior to work being completed. We will use Neil again for further jobs in the coming months

Review of work in Orton, Peterborough

Review Date:
30th January 2009

Comments:

Superb quality fencing, conscientious person who is friendly and personable. Did a great job and I would have no hesitation in recommending him.

Review of work in Crowland

Review Date:
26th November 2008

Comments:

I can honestly say that Neil is trustworthy and honest and I had no issues with him being in my home. He did a great job and I am really pleased with the end result.

Review of work in Market Deeping

Review Date:
20th November 2008

Comments:

Fence Connection provided a superb service. Neil responded very quickly to my request for a quotation and provided various options based on what I wanted for my property. I would have no hesitation in recommending him.

Review of work in Orton Southgate

Review Date:
20th November 2008

Comments:

I have found Neil to be of the utmost integrity, hardworking, reliable and honest. He recently carried out work for me i.e. garden fencing and general maintenance and this was carried out to a high standard. I would have no hesitation in recommending Neil in any capacity knowing that anything he did would be done exceptionally well.

<<< 2223242526 

Safe Local Trades [email protected] 0800 014 1832 Allia Future Business Centre, Peterborough United Football Club, Peterborough, Cambs, PE2 8AN https://www.safelocaltrades.com/images/scaffolding/header-logo.png