Much more than just a recommendation...

Back to member overview

Review of recommended window hinge repair in Parnwell, Peterborough

Review Date:
17th January 2020

Summary:

Replacement of broken upvc window hinge.

Comments:

Dave came to give a quote for a jammed window, but noticed it was a broken hinge, quoted me a price and replaced new hinges immediately.

I was impressed with his efficiency and competance and would certainly recommend anytime.

Review of recommended window repairs in Peterborough

Review Date:
6th December 2019

Summary:

Broken window handle.

Comments:

I have waited 3 months for the window company who had fitted my windows to come and make the repair. In desperation I looked elsewhere and I am so glad I did. 

Dave fixed the problem the same day I rang him and at a much better price than the Stamford based company (beginning with the letter A!) would have charged. 

Very happy to recommend - thanks for a job well done. 

Review of recommended replacement windows in Whittlesey, Peterborough

Review Date:
17th September 2019

Summary:

Replacement of leaded window units.

Comments:

From the outset Dave was professional and courteous. He quoted for the job accurately and then completed the work in a timely fashion. I highly recommend Dave who was exceptional at all stages of the process.

Review of recommended window repair in West Town, Peterborough

Review Date:
23rd August 2019

Summary:

Replaced window pane in kitchen.

Comments:

He arrived when he said he would although he was delayed but rang to inform me which was fine. Work was done efficiently. I did discover a small gap in the sealant on the outside after he had left. I telephoned him as soon as possible and he came out within 90 minutes, put sealant in the gap and tidied up afterwards. I paid him by cheque but he did not offer me a receipt.

Review of recommended window repairs in Stanground, Peterborough

Review Date:
31st July 2019

Summary:

Called Dave to give me a quote as my windows were not locking properly and to sort out the  conservatory sliding door.

Comments:

Dave did a brilliant job and at a very good price, very helpful and friendly. Would use again and recommend.

Review of recommended window lock repair in Peterborough

Review Date:
1st July 2019

Summary:

Replace UPVC window lock, top floor (3rd floor town house), repair crack in UPVC and inspection of two other windows.

Comments:

Dave was very prompt replying to my request for a quote. He arrived within two hours, which was fantastic for a week day. Dave looked at what I needed doing and came back with a very fair quote. Work completed very timely after quote. Nice guy, down to earth, job done. Very happy customer. 

Review of recommended patio door repairs in Bretton, Peterborough

Review Date:
7th June 2019

Summary:

Dropped patio door.

Comments:

What a thoroughly nice chap!

Came the day I called at agreed time and rectified the patio door very swiftly.

Very reasonable also.  Would definitely recommend.

Review of recommended double glazing repairs in Peterborough

Review Date:
31st May 2019

Summary:

Removed broken double glazed window and replaced with new window.

Comments:

Came to my house within 2 hours of me calling him, and fitted new window within 10 days. Very good worker and at a fair price for the job.

Review of recommended door hinge repair in Yaxley, Peterborough

Review Date:
27th April 2019

Summary:

Sorted out hinge on front door.

Comments:

If you have a problem look no further!!  Dave is a very pleasant, very fair and excellent workman.  Our problem was so small (but a worry to us) but it was no trouble for him.  He was kindness itself. If we ever have a problem again it will certainly be Dave we will call on.

Highly recommend.

Review of recommended double glazing repairs in Peterborough

Review Date:
3rd April 2019

Summary:

  • New door and window handles
  • New glass.

Comments:

Very good , very quick, and at a fair price.

<<< 34567 >>>

Safe Local Trades [email protected] 0800 014 1832 Allia Future Business Centre, Peterborough United Football Club, Peterborough, Cambs, PE2 8AN https://www.safelocaltrades.com/images/scaffolding/header-logo.png