Much more than just a recommendation...

Back to member overview

Review of recommended tree surgeon in Stanground, Peterborough

Review Date:
28th May 2016

Summary:

Taking down a large conifer.

Comments:

We had a really big conifer in our garden, so pleased it's gone now, right next to a shed and fence and very close to decking. The conifer backed on to another garden directly so we thought it would be hard work. No problem for Andy at all! The two guys were very accommodating and very professional! Turned up early, and they didn't hang around, got the job done! Very polite and completely recommend them! Thanks guys! :)

Review of recommended tree surgeon in Stamford

Review Date:
26th May 2016

Summary:

Tree felling with removal and tidy up.

Comments:

Andy is a very nice chap and was very profesional in his work. He did an excellent job in taking down a large pine tree in our garden and cleared it all away leaving no mess. 

He's rates are very competitive and I would highly recommend him. 

Review of recommended tree surgeon in Werrington, Peterborough

Review Date:
19th May 2016

Summary:

Re-pollarding a eucalyptus.

Comments:

Excellent job.

A pleasure to deal with.

Review of recommended tree surgeon in Oundle

Review Date:
13th May 2016

Summary:

Stump grinding of old conifer trees.

Comments:

Andy visited us and assessed the job a few days before, providing me with a quote which I agreed immediately.

He was punctual on the day to carry out the work, very polite and neatly tidied up. Trustworthy and would definitely recommend.

Review of recommended tree surgeon in Ashton

Review Date:
12th May 2016

Summary:

Making woodland safe, clearing fallen trees.

Comments:

Great service from Andy who is clearly passionate about trees and the environment.  Advice freely given, job completed with skill and care. I won't hesitate to use them again.  I hope they become established and succeed.

Review of recommended tree surgeon in Oundle

Review Date:
9th May 2016

Summary:

Tree work.

Comments:

We recently used Nene Valley Tree Services for some tree work in our garden. I have and will continue to recommend them to others for a professional and friendly service. Andy was polite and professional and prices were very competitive! 

Review of recommended tree surgeon in Orton Waterville, Peterborough

Review Date:
7th May 2016

Summary:

A large Eucalyptus tree pollarded and a large Cherry tree crowned and tidied up.

Comments:

I can't praise the work highly enough. Very professional, polite, efficient.  Did the expected work on the trees to a great standard but really did a fantastic job in leaving the garden immaculate behind them.  I had expected to have to do some clearing up after them but I didn't have to do anything!

I would recommend them to anyone needing work done on trees. Very knowledgeable too.

Review of recommended tree surgeon in Elton, Peterborough

Review Date:
6th May 2016

Summary:

Tree removal and trimming.

Comments:

Excellent, fast work.

Review of recommended tree surgery in Orton Brimbles, Peterborough

Review Date:
6th May 2016

Summary:

Removal of one tree and grinding of six stumps.

Comments:

Andy is very professional, friendly and polite; a genuinely nice gentleman. He is properly qualified and very knowledgeable about his work. He also offers great advice.

In addition to this, their customer service is excellent, including the great correspondence I received from Lucy in the office.

I have already recommended Nene Valley Tree Services to others; they are highly recommendable.

Review of recommended tree surgeon in Oundle

Review Date:
29th April 2016

Summary:

Removal of large tree.

Comments:

Andy offers a very good service.

He was prompt with our quotation, he is punctual, helpful, knowledgable and a really nice chap. His work is very good value for money and he has no hesitation in offering aftercare advice.

I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for this kind of service. 10/10!

<<< 12345 >>>

Safe Local Trades [email protected] 0800 014 1832 Allia Future Business Centre, Peterborough United Football Club, Peterborough, Cambs, PE2 8AN https://www.safelocaltrades.com/images/scaffolding/header-logo.png