Reviews of Install Fascias & Cladding
- Name:
- Clayton Fisher
- Phone:
- 0800 6128850
Summary:
Replaced old fascias, soffits, gutters and down pipes with new upvc. Full fitting and removal of old ones.
Comments:
Summary:
Comments:
Very happy and good price.
Summary:
Renewal of guttering, fascias, soffits and cladding.
Comments:
Excellent results carried out very professionally and timely. Cleaned up all rubbish, leaving the area spotlessly clean every day.
Friendly staff and excellent value.
Summary:
Replace fascias, guttering and down pipes.
Comments:
Did exactly what was needed to be done. Worked carried out and completed in the time scale given. Explained the process, left the areas clean and tidy. Work carried out to a high standard.
Summary:
Replace fascia boards, cladding and gutters.
Comments:
I was very impressed with their work. Would highly recommend Clayton and his company.
Summary:
Leaking gutter repair.
Comments:
Clayton was very helpful, turned up on time, very friendly and he fixed and cleaned the gutter.
I'm a very happy customer.
Summary:
Guttering cleaned.
Comments:
Clayton was very thorough, and as well as cleaning the gutters he highlighted some other concerns.
Summary:
Gutter clearance, clean fascias and soffits.
Comments:
Very pleased with the job. I have dealt with Clayton for many years now and he never fails to amaze me with his dedication, thoroughness, reliability and friendliness.
I have no hesitation with recommending him.
Summary:
Cleaned gutters and downpipes.
Comments:
Clayton is a lovely, hard working chap. He cleaned the gutters and down pipes and did a couple of small repairs too.
Would highly recommend and I've already booked him for next year's clean!
Summary:
Replaced bracket and gutter clean.
Comments:
Extremely nice guy. Fast, reliable service. Would highly recommend.
Excellent service. Clayton fully explained, in person, which products he would install and how. He was brilliant with his communication and quote. All round quality service and was considerate to both neighbours for access too. Great competitive price.