The emergence of bulbs in the garden and the days drawing out just that little bit longer are a sure fire sign that Spring is on the way.
And with that, comes a list of maintenance and other jobs for the garden and home.
There’s the guttering to clear following the winter fallings of leaves, grubby paths and decking to jet wash after the rain, conservatories, fascias and windows to clean providing you with a gleaming view of the garden.
And if you have been inspired to introduce some outdoor living to your life, then a sunroom or summerhouse may be on the cards.
Whatever the job, whatever the size, you will be spoilt for choice when it comes to deciding on which project to start first – with our professional and trusted trades operating across the PE Postcode area.
But a gentle word of warning – if you are thinking about those spring cleaning jobs, the chances are many other people are too, so don’t leave it too late to contact your preferred tradesperson and get the work booked in.
As the seasons change, so do our priorities when it comes to showing off our home and garden to their full potential.
Here’s a check list of possible jobs you may consider as we move into spring, or perhaps plan ahead for the summer.
By entering your trade search and postcode into www.safelocaltrades.com, we can assist you in finding your perfect professional match. Each will have their own gallery of photos from previous projects, as well as customer reviews.
- Patio, driveway and decking cleaning following the winter rain and grime
- Conservatories and sunrooms – either organising a professional clean or building one from scratch!
- Cleaning and clearing of guttering and fascias
- Window cleaning
- Perhaps this is the year you have promised yourself a shed (or that man cave you’ve always wanted!) - we know the right people to get one built for you!
- Garden maintenance/ landscaping (creating a new lawn (real OR artificial), planting herbaceous borders or painting/ repairing fences) and get your garden looking RHS Chelsea Flower Show worthy!
- And when your garden is looking just how you want it, don’t forget the security element – with some outdoor lighting and adequate locks on sheds and back gates.